The Hespeler Shamrocks Junior Hockey Clubs offers a variety of opportunities get involved throughout the year.
Running a junior hockey program is a year-round endeavor that takes a body of dedicated staff and volunteers to ensure the hockey club remains viable and continues to play a part in the fabric of our community.
Please note that if you are a current student enrolled in secondary education, the Hespeler Shamrocks Junior Hockey Club will sign off on your required 40 hours of community service. Each home game equates to three (3) hours.
Current Opportunities | Updated: January 2024
Fundraising Team Member
- Brainstorming new fundraising and revenue generating opportunities
- Work on special team events such as the annual dance, fish fry, euchre tournament, and Santa Claus parade
- Processing the sales of bingo, raffle, and event tickets when applicable
Gameday Team Member
- Processing front gate ticket, gameday program, and merchandise sales
- Processing 50/50 ticket sales
- Capture gameday and club event photos
Sponsorship Sales Team Member
- This position is a part-time “work when you can” position with the Hespeler Shamrocks Junior Hockey Club and is year-round
- The role requires you to offer our team sponsorship packaging to local businesses on behalf of the Hespeler Shamrocks Junior Hockey Club
- You will receive a negotiated percentage of every sponsorship option(s) you sell
- Connect with current sponsors on a consistent basis to provide updated sponsorship information when required
If one of the above positions interests you, click here